Federal law enforcement agencies face significant challenges from across a spectrum of political, operational and technical perspectives. Among these are protecting our national security against terrorism, defending the new criminal frontier of cybercrime, coordinating information across partnering agencies with overlapping jurisdictions, and addressing an overcrowded detention system with innovative alternatives.
For over 15 years, IOP has worked inside Federal law enforcement agencies and in collaboration with state and local ones. Our experience includes not only the systems landscape across these agencies, but also the lifecycle processes and governance organizations that support them. Our domain expertise provides our clients solutions across a number of areas including:
- Administrative and Criminal Investigations Processes
- Cross-Agency Information Sharing
- Detention Management and Logistics
- Investigative Case Management
- International Justice Coordination
- Law Enforcement Information Sharing